Google Analytics

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mea Culpa!!

If, twenty years ago when he was sworn in as Secretary of Labor, you would have told me that I would ever agree with Robert Reich on much of anything, I would have loaded you on a one way bus to the funny farm and lied to your relatives and friends about your whereabouts.

And yet, here it is twenty years later and I find myself agreeing with just about everything he says, although I am not quite as fond of Obama as he is.  So here is what he has to say in six short videos.  I urge you to take the time to look at them.
http://robertreich.org/post/4959948611

So what has changed in twenty years?  Me?  Him? The country?

No, I think that the concentration of money and power in that tiny fraction of the U.S. is something I could not have imagined and it has turned the country into a place I could not imagine twenty years ago.

No comments: