Google Analytics

Friday, June 10, 2011

A Question??

The Cowardly Lion has been on the air claiming great success for his American Recovery & Re-Investment Act 2009.  Last fall, I drove 6,000 miles through California, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Nebraska, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona.  I remember seeing a sign in Montana and one on a private toll road in Orange County, California claiming sponsorship.  But that is it.

That is not much to show for $800 Million, which is my understanding of the cost, so I was wondering if any one has seen additional evidence of what happened to the money.  If so, please feel free to comment and I will share with everyone.

The government website only deals with a few examples.

No comments: