If You Are Still Not Convinced That The Federal Reserve Bank Is Run By Idiots, Follow This Simple Math!!
1) Our overwhelming problem is a lack of jobs. Even Mitt agreed that 23 million Americans were unemployed or seriously under-employed.
2) Small businesses create about 70% of ALL new jobs.
3) The Fed has decided that the problem with small businesses is that they can't borrow money so they have printed something over three TRILLION brand new $100 bills on the theory that will keep interest rates low so small businesses will borrow money.
4) But the Fed's own reports show that 1/3% of all small businesses do not even try to apply for a loan because they don't want to be embarrassed when they are turned down. Further, the Fed's own data show that 2/3% of small businesses who do apply get turned down when they apply (and embarrassed to boot)!
5) So the Fed's own data show that only 21% of all small businesses benefit from their huge printing orgy.
6) When will somebody explain to all those dumb bastards at the Federal Reserve that the problem is that small businesses don't have enough customers!! (And small businesses are disappearing at a record rate!!)
7) And they don't have enough customers because 23 million Americans are unemployed or under-employed.
Why is that simple math so difficult for everybody in Washington to comprehend??????